Global Civic Sharing promotes sustainable development and the self-reliance of communities by encouraging marginalized and vulnerable people worldwide.
- 1 To promote community development through the capacity building of residents in developing countries
- 2 To empower Global Civil Society
- 3 To provide education and volunteer activities to address
challenges facing humanity
- 4 To eradicate poverty and achieve sustainable development through policy research and advocacy campaigns
- 5 To expand the movement of Global Civic Sharing.